Harry Potter: The Wand Collection Gift Set

Harry Potter: The Wand Collection Gift Set

Paperback – September 1, 2020
154
English
1647220556
9781647220556
01 Sep
Master the wands of the Harry Potter films and wield your own Elder Wand with this special gift set.

Striking and comprehensive, Harry Potter: Wand Collection Gift Set is the perfect gift for Harry Potter fans everywhere. 
 
Included in this set are:
•  A scale model of the Elder Wand, as wielded by Professor Dumbledore and Lord Voldemort in the Harry Potter films.
•  A softcover copy of Harry Potter: The Wand Collection, which features detailed sections on over fifty characters and their wands. Profiles of each wand include stunning photography of the original props, wand statistics, insights from the cast and crew, and other filmmaking secrets from the Warner Bros. archive.

Reviews (82)

getting the wand collection like it says it is

Its a wand collection with 1 wand I figured I would get more than just 1 wand

Just one wand

I misinterpreted the title of this gift. When it said wand collection, I thought it was a set of wands. It is NOT. It’s just one wand with a book about the wands. IMO that’s an overpriced wand with a softcover book. I was expecting more.

More for children

Definitely not what I expected, more for children unless your an a extreme Harry Potter fan.

Faults Advertisement sums it up.

Definitely not what I expected...I figured there would been more wands in a wand collection box. So disappointed.

Not a wand Collection, just one wand and a book

Beautiful gift, just needs to be worded differently. By the title you would think you're getting more than one wand, not a wand and a book. That's a my bad for not fully reading the description I guess, but the title is still misleading. Otherwise, it's a Beautiful set and made a great gift. She too was slightly disappointed when she read that it said "The Wand Collection" and it's one wand, but overall she was happy, so I'm happy.

my kind of buy

Comes with a cool one but the best part is the book that has all the different wizards ones and explain to them it’s pretty cool little gift any Harry Potter fan would be extremely happy

Love it

Soooo cute great gift

Need to give a better Description of the product!

The description said a wand collection, so I expected more than one wand! Very unsatisfied as my granddaughter was expecting more!

Daughter's friend loved it

I bought this as a gift for my daughter's friend. She absolutely loved it. I was a bit hesitant because it didn't seem like you got much for the price but I guess if you're a serious Harry Potter fan then it's a good gift.

Looks great

Looks great and is a great gift

Related Books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Births on September 04

Daily Scorpio Horoscope September 05 (05/09)