Before i forget that! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 30, 2021 Before i forget that! music 86 Likes 11 Comments Victoria Antionette Chakales Anila Qureshii Walt Cosby And they have some really nice new stuff too Bryan Soon One of the best techniques to help with stress, anxiety or depression is to revisit things from a time in your life when you were happy. Erf Shiela Brito wait till you listen to metal for the first time! good thing is you know it yourself, otherwise you wouldn't have used the quotations while describing slipknot. Nathaly Desilets It felt like I was late to the party. Started listening to them in 2017. When I was little, seeing their masks made me think I won't enjoy their music. Alfredia Hopkins Their new stuff is amazing. I miss Joey Jordison, but Jay Weinberg still kills the drums. I mean, Jay's dad is one of the best drummers ever so he had a good teacher! Yvonne Campbell Divina Klaassen This band sucks. Kyle Harris Ok you're back into metal, now try something a little harder than Slipknot. I wouldn't constitute them as metal in any way considering how tame they are compared to Cult Leader or Thou. Branch out and branch hard my dude! Rashmila Karki You should try Nickleback! Competitive Coaching Centre Slipknot sucks though Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Anila Qureshii
Walt Cosby
Bryan Soon
Erf Shiela Brito
Nathaly Desilets
Alfredia Hopkins
Yvonne Campbell
Divina Klaassen
Kyle Harris
Rashmila Karki
Competitive Coaching Centre