Greendale Home Fashions Deep Seat Cushion Set, Kiwi

  • 100% polyester, UV-resistant outdoor fabrics
  • Filling material uses 100% recycled, post-consumer plastic bottles
  • Overstuffed construction for extra comfort and longevity
  • Set includes 1 seat cushion (25 x 25 x 5), and 1 back cushion (28 x 22 x5)
  • Cushion dimensions are +/- 2 Inch. Please note product will arrive in a slightly compressed state; please allow a few days for product to expand to final size listed in description
  • A variety of prints are available

These pillows are beautiful! Very firm, thick seat. Well made. Material just perfect. Note the variation of 2 inches on the item description. Mine were a little larger and still fit perfectly, only looked fuller and more optimum than prior cushions. Had 2 other deep seated Hampton Bay Chairs I have not been able to find cushions for. So, 2 more ordered!!! Highly recommend!

OK, first impressions as I just unboxed these. (will update later after a few mos of use). I love these cushions. First, they fit the oversized "Martha Stewart Living" wicker chair I recently got from Craigslist perfectly! Second, I love that the seat cushion is firm and supportive because these things can get all mushy pretty quickly sometimes, but the back cushion is soft and very comfy. Third, I really wanted the aqua/teal color, but they were double the price of these ones in "salsa" - a gorgeous chili-pepper orange/red, that also match the print in my swing cushion nicely (Pillow Perfect Indoor/Outdoor Fairington Bench Cushion, Aqua. The fabric is definitely softer than my other outdoor cushions. They have ties but fit so well I doubt they'll be needed. Overall, I like them even better than I thought I would. We'll see how well they hold up to use and weather. Stay tuned.

I ordered these cushions to replace the original set for my BH&G set that is three years old. I was a little nervous that they would be too big as they measure 25x25 in the descriptions and the originals with my set are 24x24. Let me tell you they are perfect, they fit and look better than the originals and the colors are true to photo . Exceptional quality nice thick seat and back rest.Great way to bring life back to an old patio set and much less expensive than all new one. I bought the lumbar pillows to match and bring a pop of color. Very pleased with this purchase 😊

I just got a notification TODAY that I would be receiving my cushions on the June 9th 2016. I was so excited. THEN, I get home from work and there on my front porch are four boxes. They arrived TODAY (6/1/16)!!!!!!! I immediately opened them up and they are perfect!! I ordered the SHOREHAM cushions and mixed them up. I ordered these to replace Hampton Bay cushions and although the back cushion seems a little "short", they are much thicker and more comfy than the originals. I'm hoping they last me a while. I really like the way they look.

These are very nice seat cushions of high quality which is why I am given it a 5 stars rating. HOWEVER, I will be contacting the seller as one of the cushion's color is completely different than the other 2. What a bummer!. Hopefully they will make this purchase good and replace this cushion for me. NO LUCK SO FAR! THE COMPANY CONTACTED ME VIA EMAIL AND AFTER REVIEWING THE PHOTOS, THEY SHIPPED A NEW SET OF CUSHIONS. THEY WERE WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH AND EXTREMELY QUUICK TO REPLACE THE CUSHION. THANK YOU! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. THE CUSHIONS ARE OF REALLY HIGH QUALITY, COMFORTABLE AND BEAUTIFUL. MUCH NICER THAN THE ONES THAT CAME WITH THE OUTDOOR COUCH I PURCHASED. : )

These cushions are lovely. The color was true to what I saw on my screen. They are thick and the fabric feels very nice against the skin (unlike some outdoor cushions that feel like they are coated in plastic). We built a sectional for our porch and these fit perfectly. I only wish I could order the back separately as I need one more to finish off my sectional -I'll find a coordinating pillow but for now placing one of the pillows at an angle in the corner is working well for us. And the ties for the bottom cushions should help them stay in place in our high wind area. I'm very pleased with my purchase and feel the quality justified the price.

I desperately needed to find replacement cushions for my patio furniture as a family gathering at my house was fast approaching and my previous ones were destroyed in a hail storm (you read that correctly). These cushions were the perfect find. They're generously sized, comfortable, and a great value. Comparable cushions that I've found cost much more. I was initially concerned that they wouldn't fit as the dimensions of the cushions were a bit larger than that of my patio furniture, but they conformed to the structure quite nicely. Now all I have to do is find some complementary accent pillows!

I am delighted with these cushions. I ordered three sets in red to replace an old set on my family room couch. The material seems to be strong, soft and durable. They are comfortably soft without being too soft to sit in for a long time. I would definitely order them again when these wear out, as all things do eventually.

These cushions are great! They are very large, well built, and provide a lot of cushion and support. We actually found that they were too big for our outdoor loveseat but that’s not a manufacturer error. They still work too, we just have to squish them in to get it to fit. They are very thick, so sitting on them for extended periods of time is not uncomfortable. We also live where there’s a lot of sun year round and they have not faded at all, which is impressive as everything loses its vibrant color after awhile here. They are extra sturdy too, our puppy decided to chew on a corner of one and she was unable to actually rip through the fabric and cause damage. There’s just a little corner thats torn but it’s hardly noticeable and previously she destroyed our outdoor cushions with ease. Finally, they are so easy to clean! All in all, they are a great addition to any outdoor seating set. Very impressed.

I've had this chair for years and love the style, but the stock cushions that came with it are hard as a rock - I'd even warn guests not to sit there and even the CAT wouldn't sit in it! So I had high hopes that these cushions might be more comfortable and that they'd even fit - they did BOTH! Super comfortable, this chair is usable again. I love that the back cushion is not boxy like the bottom, but rounded and puffed out, as a chair cushion should be. These ARE a little pricey, but I'm still very glad I spent the money. Great solution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Births on September 04

Daily Scorpio Horoscope September 05 (05/09)